Choosing the Jeff Wyler Fairfield Nissan service department gives you:
Nissan Maintenance and Auto Repair in Cincinnati
When it comes to Nissan maintenance in Cincinnati, Jeff Wyler is proud to have 5 Nissan dealerships for you to choose from. We are incredibly proud to have more positive online reviews than any other Cincinnati Nissan dealership, and we welcome you to experience for yourself our first class service. Don't settle for less than the very best, let our professional service reps diagnose, fix, repair and service your new or used Nissan.
Nissan Service AppointmentYour first step is to schedule your service appointment with our Nissan service advisors. You can call us, or use our convenient online service appointment scheduling tool. You are also welcome to visit us at our location at 5815 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014. Check out our directions and hours for the Jeff Wyler Fairfield Nissan service department. Once you arrive for your Nissan service appointment, you are welcome to relax in our comfortable waiting room which features free cable TV, free Wi-Fi wireless Internet, free coffee, and more. A shuttle service is available (please call ahead for more details). Your Nissan will be inspected and any necessary repairs or services will be identified. Our friendly service advisor will then consult with you about the needed service. Your Nissan will then be serviced using genuine OEM Nissan parts and accessories which are guaranteed for performance. Upon completion, you can pay with cash, credit card, or check. Your convenience and full satisfaction is our priority, and we will work to accommodate your needs as best as possible.
Nissan Brake Repair, Oil Change, Tires, Batteries, Transmission Repair and More!
The best way to prevent major repairs is to maintain your Nissan properly. Our factory trained technicians are very familiar with the Nissan recommended maintenance for the Versa, Cube, Sentra, Altima, Altima Hybrid and Coupe, Maxima, 370Z, GT-R, Juke, Rogue, Murano, Xterra, Pathfinder, Armada, Quest, Frontier, Titan, and the Nissan Leaf. Common repairs include fixing Nissan brake problems, brake repair and maintaining Nissan brake systems, Nissan transmission repair and transmissions rebuilt, Nissan tires and wheels, including Nissan discount tires, Nissan car battery replacement with several car batteries to choose from, and Nissan oil changes.
Nissan Service Coupons and Specials in Cincinnati
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Nissan posts new service coupons and specials each month for our Ohio Nissan customers. We usually have an oil change coupon posted each month, if not make sure to call us for any oil change specials. Make sure to check out the latest Nissan deals to help you save money while keeping your Nissan in optimal driving condition.
Nissan Service and Maintenance Schedule
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Nissan strongly encourages you to keep on top of your Nissan scheduled maintenance and Nissan factory maintenance to ensure your vehicle is running both safely and optimally for a long time. These intervals include Nissan normal service, Nissan preventative and preventive maintenance, Nissan recommended maintenance, as well as Nissan tune up service. You can find your Nissan Scheduled Maintenance Intervals in your owner's manual, or call us and we will assist you. Here is a list of many of the Nissan Scheduled Maintenance Procedures:
- Inspect and rotate tires
- Inspect Air Filter
- Inspect accessory drive belt
- Inspect battery, including fluid, lines and connections, and overall condition
- Inspect ball joints, front ball joints
- Inspect brakes lines, hoses and connections, brake wear, brake fluid
- Inspect front and rear brakes, disc brakes, drum brakes
- Inspect CV-joint boots
- Inspect chassis and body fasteners, tighten as necessary
- Inspect clutch fluid (if applicable)
- Inspect coolant fluid level and cooling system hoses
- Inspect driveshaft
- Inspect EVAP canister filter
- Inspect exhaust system and heat shields
- Inspect fuel lines and hoses
- Inspect halfshafts and boots
- Inspect power steering fluid, steering operation and linkage
- Inspect rear differential fluid
- Inspect throttle body
- Inspect transfer case fluid
- Inspect transmission fluid
- Inspect vacuum and crankcase hoses
- Inspect and adjust idle speed
- Inspect and lubricate driveshaft U-joints, locks and hinges
- Replace air filter, cabin air filter, coolant, engine oil and filter, timing belt
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Check fluid levels, tire condition and pressure (including spare), windshield wiper and washer function, horn
Your Ohio Nissan Dealership
Our highly satisfied auto repair and maintenance customers come from throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, including Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Sharonville, West Chester, Middletown, Mason, Oxford, Forest Park, Kettering, and Covington (KY).